R – Rondebosch / W – WETPUPS / B – Bishops / S – SACS / GR - Grove
REFS & TABLE;
Callun Artiss CA
Dino Lozides DL
Ryan Geddes RG
John Perrott JP
RULES- All games 7 min each way with 1 min halftime.
- Teams must be lined up and ready at half time of the game before.
- All The time keeping of the games will be controlled centrally by the announcer. The game ends when the hooter sounds in all matches. The referee does not blow time. Please explain this to the players and the parents if necessary.
- Captains and coaches must ensure that they have tossed at the half time of the game prior to their game.
- International Rugby Board rules apply with the exception that no kicking is allowed in general play – only for the kick-off and kick-in, 22 drop-out (note: no conversions). Scrum awarded for a kick offence.
- The team that scores, kicks off from the half-way.
- Rolling substitutions permitted. Coaches to ensure that there are only 7 players on the field at all times.